15 Reasons to learn French with the FRENCH institute in auckland
1. The French Institute has been teaching French since 2001 in Auckland, we have taught 1000s of New Zealanders, we have the experience to teach you quickly
2. All teachers are native speakers of French from France with degrees in Education, real teaching experience and enthusiatic to share their language and culture
4. Courses are designed for Kiwis and tailored to your needs
5. Small class sizes guarantee better teacher student interaction and faster learning
6. Free Instructional course books with every course, not a mismatch of photocopies or expensive books to buy on top of the course fees
7. Handy central locations, there is a French school within easy walking or driving distance
8. Best value, our courses work out at $19 a class including small classes, native teachers and free course books, thats great value!
9. Lastly the French instiute is certified, we are members of professional bodies, NZALT...
10. Flexible learning with the French Institute, if you choose the wrong level its free to change courses
11. Flexibility, if circumstances disrupt your life, let us know and you can defer your classes to a later date
12. Free online library of thousands of books and audios so that you can practice your French in your free time on your computer, tablet or phone
13. Get a certificate to show your boss, for immigration or just wow your friends
14. The French Insitute is part of the Foreign Languages Institute, you can also learn Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Mandarin with us and also benefit from being with the largest foreign language school in New Zealand
15. When you buy a French course with the French Institute there NO hidden costs - NO membership fees, NO expensive books to buy, NO contracts to sign...
30 Reasons to start learning French today!
1. Experience 29 countries where French is the official language
2. Travel with confidence
3. Never get lost again
4. Save money while traveling
5. Experience the local way of life
6. Try amazing food
7. People will treat you better
8. Retire overseas
9. Learning French can help you land a job
10. Do your job better
11. Earn more money
12. Travel to different countries for work
13. Volunteer and help those in need
14. Gives you a chance to study abroad
15. Inspire you to start a business
16. Learning French can improve your dating prospects
17. Become one of the family
18. Get in touch with your roots
19. Make new and lasting friendships
20. Help your children learn French
21. Impress your friends
22. Learning French opens the door to other languages
23. Leads to a healthier brain
24. Boost your memory
25. Make you smarter
26. Help you learn other skills
27. Take on a big challenge
28. Help improve your English
29. Become a more interesting person
30. Understand the lyrics to your favorite songs
FRENCH INSTITUTE Courses in AUCKLAND and Wellington
Benefits of taking your French courses with the French Institute:
- You will learn French with qualified and experienced professional French teachers from France
- Progress in a friendly French immersion environment
- We offer courses at all levels and abilities, from beginners to advanced learners, A1 to C1 French
- Benefit from a small class sizes which maximises your student and teacher interactions
- Follow a structured curriculum following the Common European Framework of Reference A1-C2 (CEFR - www.coe.int)
- Work toward internationally recognised exams (DALF/DELF)
- Use the recommended Alter Ego + Series of textbooks used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the University of Auckland, Monash University, University of Singapore, University of Lucknow, University of Texas, University of Sydney, Oxford University, Alliance Fraincais and many more...
- Back up your learning with resources from our media-library
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays.
French School Locations:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- North shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, Northcote
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Hall, 48 Aro St, Wellington
- $150, includes 8 weeks of classes, an expert teacher from France and small class sizes, all for less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.
French courses start all year round - Enrol today!