French teachers and tutors in auckland and Wellington
The French Institute Auckland has some of the finest French language teachers available in Auckland and Wellington, our French teachers are native speaking University Graduates from France. All of our French language teachers and tutors speak english fluently and are native speakers with University degrees so you will learn an authentic accent and proper grammar and receive the best possible French teaching.
If you are planning a trip, then nothing beats local knowledge, they can help you plan your dream trip... All of our teaching staff have University degrees and experience teaching their language in schools and to foreigners and years of experience in New Zealand and abroad.
- Native speakers.
- University Graduates in Education.
- Experienced in teaching languages to foreigners
- Teach with the latest French teaching methodologies.
Staff are subject to change without warning.
FRENCH INSTITUTE Courses in AUCKLAND and Wellington
Benefits of taking your French courses with the French Institute:
- You will learn French with qualified and experienced professional French teachers from France
- Progress in a friendly French immersion environment
- We offer courses at all levels and abilities, from beginners to advanced learners, A1 to C1 French
- Benefit from a small class sizes which maximises your student and teacher interactions
- Follow a structured curriculum following the Common European Framework of Reference A1-C2 (CEFR - www.coe.int)
- Work toward internationally recognised exams (DALF/DELF)
- Use the recommended Alter Ego + Series of textbooks used in Universities and schools worldwide such as the University of Auckland, Monash University, University of Singapore, University of Lucknow, University of Texas, University of Sydney, Oxford University, Alliance Fraincais and many more...
- Back up your learning with resources from our media-library
- Each evening course is made of 8 x 1 1/2 hour weekly classes running for over 2 months at the same time and day of the week as its listed course start date. There are no classes on Public holidays.
French School Locations:
- Auckland Central - Level 10, Acrossia House, 155 Queen St, Auckland
- North shore - Northcote Memorial Hall, 2 Rodney St, Northcote
- Wellington - Aro Valley Community Hall, 48 Aro St, Wellington
- $150, includes 8 weeks of classes, an expert teacher from France and small class sizes, all for less than $19 a class. There are no hidden membership fees or contracts.
French courses start all year round - Enrol today!